Casita Mandala Pilgrims Hostel is a small and cozy private hostel located in the Asturian town of San Marcelo, in the parish of Doriga. This hostel on the Primitive Way is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago. It is an ecological project without equal, since the reform of the house is made with natural materials, such as clay, straw and lime, in addition to having a vegetable garden. It gives pilgrims the opportunity to spend time in a simple, eco-sustainable and green lifestyle.
- Address: C/ San Marcelo, 10, 33858 San Marcelo / Parroquia de Doriga (Salas – Asturias)
- Phone number: (+34) 644 781 114
- Email: [email protected]
- Hostel ownership: Private
- Possibility to exit or not when it closes: No.
- Availability: Open from April 1st to October 15th.
- Timetable: From 15:00 to 21:00.
This information may vary. In case of any doubts or queries, we recommend contacting the hostel directly.