La Mesa Pilgrims’ Hostel is a simple public hostel located at the entrance of the Asturian village of La Mesa, in the municipality of Allande. This hostel of the Camino Primitivo is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and has a large garden with tables where you can hang out with other pilgrims and to access it we have to go through the private hostel Miguelín, where they will give us the keys and seal us.
- Address: C/ La Mesa, s/n, 33887 La Mesa (Concejo de Grandas de Salime – Asturias)
- Phone: (+34) 618 253 441 / (+34) 985 979 013
- Email: [email protected]
- Hostel property: Grandas de Salime Town Council.
- Possibility to leave or not when it closes: Yes
- Availability: Open all year round
- Schedule: No schedule
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation