The Pilgrims’ Hostel of Pola de Allande is a modest public hostel located in the old schools of the Asturian town of Pola de Allande. This hostel of the Primitive Way is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and has an interpretation centre of the Primitive Way.
- Address: Avenida de América, 46, 33880 Pola de Allande (Asturias)
- Telephone: (+34) 663 324 783 (Hospitalero) / (+34) 985 807 137 (Town Hall)
- Ownership of the hostel: Pola de Allande Town Council.
- Possibility to leave or not when it closes: Yes
- Availability Open all year round
- Schedule: None. If it is not open, call the mobile phone.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation