The Jesús y María Hostel is a very complete public hostel located in the capital of the Navarre region, Pamplona, in the historical centre of the city. This hostel on the French Way is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and was once a church that has been impeccably restored as a hostel, to become one of the largest hostels on the French Way.
- Address: Calle Compañía, 4 (Very close to the Cathedral) 31001 Pamplona – Navarra.
- Contact telephone number: (+34) 948 222 644 / (+34) 648 008 932
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership of the hostel: Pamplona City Council.
- No possibility to exit when closed
- Availability: Open all year round, except from 5 to 15 July and from 24 December to 15 January.
- Opening hours: From 12:00 to 23:00.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation