The Casa Paderborn Hostel is a simple non-profit hostel located in the capital of the Navarre region, Pamplona, after crossing the Magdalena Bridge over the Arga River. This hostel on the French Way is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and is the link between the German city of Paderborn and Pamplona.
- Address: C/ Playa de Caparroso, 6 31014 Pamplona – Navarra.
- Contact telephone number: (+34) 948 211 712
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership of the hostel: Friends of the Camino Association Paderborn (Germany)
- No possibility to exit when closed
- Availability: Open March 1 – October 31.
- Opening hours: from 13:00 to 22:00.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation