The Pilgrims’ Hostel Casa del Cubo y de los Lerma is a cozy public hostel located in the capital of the province of Burgos, of the same name, right next to one of the largest cathedrals in Spain. This hostel on the French Way is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and its original construction dates back to the 16th century.
- Address: C/ Fernán González, 28 09003 Burgos.
- Contact telephone number: (+34) 947 460 922
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Ownership of the hostel: Burgos City Council.
- No way out when it closes.
- Availability: All year round.
- Timetable: From Easter to 15th September, from 12:00 to 22:30 h. From September 16th to Easter, from 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation