The San Bol Pilgrims’ Hostel is a very simple public hostel located in the place where the convent of San Baudilio used to be, in the municipality of Iglesias. This hostel on the French Way is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and is isolated in the place of Arroyo de San Bol 250 meters from the original route of the road, so it lacks nearby services.
- Address: Arroyo de San Bol 09227 Iglesias – Burgos.
- Phone number: (+34) 606 893 407
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership of the hostel: Ayuntamiento de Iglesias
- Possibility to leave when it closes.
- Availability: Open from April 1st to mid-October.
- Opening hours: From 14:00 to 19:00 for admission.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation