The Pilgrims’ Hostel of Castroverde is a modern public hostel located in an open and natural area of the town of Castroverde, in the province of Lugo. This hostel on the Primitive Way is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and is enabled for pilgrims with reduced mobility, although it does not have many places for them.
- Address: C/ Castroverde, s/n. 27122 Castroverde (Lugo)
- Telephone numbers: (+34) 699 832 747 / (+34) 669 759 546
- Ownership of the hostel: Xunta de Galicia.
- Possibility of leaving or not when it closes: Yes.
- Opening: Open all year round.
- Timetable: From 13:00 to 22:00.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation