The Cabruñana Pilgrims’ Hostel is a beautiful and humble public hostel located in the Asturian town of Cabruñana, almost 2 kilometres from the original route of the Camino. This hostel of the Primitive Way is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and from here the pilgrim can later link up again with the original route. To access the hostel you have to go to the restaurant Ana, where they will give you the keys.
- Address: Lugar Cabruñana, 10, 33829, Asturias: Lugar Cabruñana, 10, 33829, Asturias
- Phone number: +34 985 75 00 37/ +34 985 75 00 68
- Hostel ownership: Municipal.
- Possibility to exit when closed: no
- Availability: All year round
- Reception opening hours: Open until 22:00
This information may vary. In case of any doubts or queries, we recommend contacting the hostel directly.