The Mater Christi Pilgrims’ Hostel is a modest and cosy public hostel located in the Asturian town of Tineo, in the Viso neighbourhood. This hostel on the Camino Primitivo is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and has a fairly large entrance for pilgrims to relax. To access it we must go through one of the several bars that collaborate, exposed on a sign at the door of the hostel, or that the Local Police give us access.
- Address: C/ Cabezas de San Juan, 1. 33870 Barrio del Viso / Tineo (Asturias)
- Telephone: (+34) 985 800 232 (Local Police, for key collection)
- Email: [email protected]
- Hostel ownership: Tineo City Council.
- Possibility to leave or not when it closes: Yes
- Availability: Open all year round
- Schedule: 14:00 to 22:00
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation