El Escamplero Pilgrims’ Hostel is a simple public hostel located in the old schools of the Asturian town of El Escamplero, in the council of Las Regueras. This hostel on the Camino Primitivo is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and to access it we will have to go through El Tendejón de Fernando, although if it is closed for weekly rest, we will leave a sign telling us where to find the keys.
- Address: C/ El Escamplero, s/n 33191 El Escamplero (Concejo de las Regueras – Asturias)
- Telephone: (+34) 985 799 005 / (+34) 985 799 045 (City Hall)
- Ownership of the Hostel: City Council of Las Regueras
- Availability: All year round
- Possibility to leave when it closes: Yes
- Reception hours: None
This information may vary. In case of any doubts or queries, we recommend contacting the hostel directly.