The Siervas de María Pilgrims’ Hostel is a welcoming public hostel located in a former convent renovated in 2004 as a hostel, in the town of Astorga, in the province of León. This hostel on the French Way is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and is located in the same place where a thousand years ago there was the hospital of San Feliz, one of the many medieval pilgrims’ hospitals in Astorga.
- Address: Plaza San Francisco, 3 24700 Astorga – León.
- Phone: (+34) 987 616 034 / (+34) 618 271 773
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership of the hostel: Association of Friends of the Camino de Astorga
- No way out when it closes.
- Availability: Open all year round.
- Opening hours: Opening between 10.30am and 1.30pm, closing between 10pm and 11pm, depending on the time of year.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation