The San Esteban Pilgrims’ Hostel is a modest public hostel located in the cultural centre of the town of Castrojeriz in Burgos. This hostel on the French Way, once a 13th century church, and closed due to ruin in the 19th century, is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and has some photovoltaic panels from which the hostel’s electricity comes from.
- Address: Plaza Mayor, s/n. 09110 Castrojeriz – Burgos.
- Phone number: (+34) 679 147 056
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership of the hostel: Castrojeriz Town Council
- Possibility to leave when it closes.
- Availability: Open all year round.
- Opening hours: From 11:00 to 22:00.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation