The Pilgrims’ Hostel of Roncesvalles is an imposing religious hostel located at the entrance of the French Way in Spain, right in the Navarrese town of Roncesvalles. This hostel on the French Way is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and is one of the hostels with the best facilities on the Camino de Santiago. Due to the latest circumstances of the Covid – 19, is the hostel that has better implemented security measures, and has reduced its places to half.
- Address: Real Colegiata de Roncesvalles 31650 Roncesvalles – Navarra.
- Phone: (+34) 948 760 000 / (+34) 948 760 029
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership of the hostel: Real Colegiata de Roncesvalles.
- No possibility to exit when closed
- Availability: all year round.
- Opening hours: from 14:00 to 22:00. (Obligatory departure in the morning 6:00/8:00)
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation