The Nájera Pilgrims’ Hostel is a simple public hostel located in the Rioja town of Nájera, right next to the Najerilla River, past the bridge. This hostel on the French Way is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and is equipped for pilgrims with reduced mobility.
- Address: Plaza de Santiago s/n 26300 Nájera – La Rioja.
- Contact telephone number: (+34) 941 360 041
- Ownership of the hostel: Ayuntamiento de Nájera
- No way out when it closes.
- Availability: Open all year round.
- Opening hours: from 15:00 to 22:00 in winter and from 13:00 to 22:00 in summer (approximate).
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation