The Larrasoaña Pilgrims’ Hostel is a simple public hostel located in the town of Larrasoaña in Navarre, right in the Larrasoaña council building. This hostel on the French Way is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and in 2019 had some reforms at the level of facilities. This hostel does not allow access to pilgrims on bike or horseback.
- Address: C/ San Nicolás, 17 (Edificio del Concejo) 31698 Larrasoaña – Navarra.
- Telephone number: (+34) 626 718 417
- Email: [email protected]
- Hostel ownership: Esteríbar Town Council
- Possibility to exit when closed: no
- Availability: Open from March 15th to October 31st.
- Opening hours: from 12:00 to 20:30
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation