The Arzúa Pilgrims’ Hostel is a cosy public hostel located in the municipality of Arzúa in A Coruña. This hostel on the French Way is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and is located just 200 meters from the junction between the French Way and the Northern Way, so it accommodates pilgrims from both routes.
- Address: C/ Cima de Lugar, 6 15810 Arzúa – La Coruña.
- Phone: (+34) 660 396 824 / (+34) 638 962 800
- Ownership of the hostel: Xunta de Galicia
- Possibility to exit when closed: Yes
- Availability: open all year round.
- Timetable: From 13:00 to 22:00 hours.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation