Portomarín Pilgrims’ Hostel is a modern and cosy public hostel located in the municipality of Portomarín, in the province of Lugo. This hostel on the French Way is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and is located at the end of the village, just behind the church of San Nicolas.
- Address: Condes de Fenosa, s/n. 27170 Portomarín – Lugo.
- Telephone numbers: (+34) 660 396 816 / (+34) 638 962 810
- Ownership of the hostel: Xunta de Galicia
- Possibility to leave when closing: Consult us
- Availability: open all year round.
- Timetable: From 13:00 to 22:00 hours.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation