The Melide Pilgrims’ Hostel is a renovated public hostel located at the exit of the town of Melide in A Coruña. This hostel on the French Way is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and is fully equipped for pilgrims with mobility and sensory disabilities.
- Address: C/ Rúa San Antonio s/n 15809 Melide – La Coruña.
- Telephone numbers: (+34) 659 582 931 / (+34) 649 931 348
- Ownership of the hostel: Xunta de Galicia.
- Timetable: From 13:00 to 22:00.
- Possibility to exit or not when it closes: No.
- Opening: Open all year round.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation