The Frómista Pilgrims’ Hostel is a simple public hostel located in the town of Frómista, in the province of Palencia. This hostel on the French Way is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and has an open recreational area in a courtyard to share time with other pilgrims.
- Address: Plaza de San Martín 34440 Frómista – Palencia.
- Telephone numbers: (+34) 979 811 089. Carmen: (+34) 686 579 702
- Email: [email protected]
- Hostel ownership: Frómista Town Hall
- No way out when it closes.
- Availability: Open all year round, except from December 20th to January 31st.
- Opening hours: From 12:00 to 23:00 in summer; from 15:30 to 21:00 in winter.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation