The Hostel of the Convent of Carbajalas is a simple and humble religious hostel located in the capital of the province of Leon, of the same name. This hostel on the French Way is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and has a chapel and church for pilgrims open all day, where masses are held for pilgrims.
- Address: Plaza de Santa María del Camino 3 24003 León.
- Phone: (+34) 987 252 866 / (+34) 680 649 289
- Email: [email protected]
- Hostel ownership: Monastery of Santa María de Carbajal
- No way out when it closes.
- Availability: Open all year round.
- Timetable: From 11:00 to 21:30. Departure between 6:30 and 8:00.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation