The San Roque Pilgrims’ Hostel is a cosy public hostel located in an old renovated chapel in the Leonese town of Molinaseca, one kilometre away from the original route. This hostel on the French Way is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and has priority accommodation for pilgrims on foot.
- Address: Avenida Fraga Iribarne, s/n. 24413 Molinaseca – León.
- Phone number: (+34) 692 886 721
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership of the hostel: Molinaseca Town Council
- No way out when it closes.
- Availability: Open all year round.
- Timetable: From 12:o0 to 23:00 h. Departure before 8 am.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation