Triacastela Pilgrims’ Hostel is a beautiful and simple public hostel located in the town of Triacastela, in the province of Lugo. This hostel on the French Way is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and has large green areas. It tends to fill up early and gives priority to pilgrims on foot, so it is recommended to arrive first.
- Address: Rúa Peregrino, s/n. 27630 Triacastela – Lugo.
- Phone: (+34) 660 396 811
- Ownership of the hostel: Xunta de Galicia
- Possibility to exit when closed: Yes.
- Availability: open all year round.
- Timetable: From 13:00 to 22:00 hours.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation