The Palas de Rei Pilgrims’ Hostel is a cosy public hostel located in the centre of the town of Palas de Rei, in the province of Lugo. This hostel on the French Way is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and gives priority accommodation to pilgrims who come on foot and without support.
- Address: C/ Carretera de Compostela, 19 (Plaza del Concello) 27200 Palas de Rei – Lugo.
- Phone number: (+34) 660 396 820 / (+34) 699 912 855
- Ownership of the hostel: Xunta de Galicia.
- Possibility to exit when closed: Yes
- Availability: open all year round.
- Timetable: From 13:00 to 22:00 hours.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation