The Arca – O Pino Pilgrims’ Hostel is a cozy public hostel located in the municipality of Pino, in the town of O Pedrouzo (or Arca) in A Coruña. This hostel on the French Way is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and is one of the last hostels that pilgrims coming from the French, Primitive and Northern routes will visit.
- Address: O Pedrouzo (Concello do Pino) 15821 La Coruña.
- Phone: (+34) 649 880 954
- Ownership of the hostel: Xunta de Galicia
- Possibility to exit when closed: Yes
- Availability: open all year round.
- Timetable: From 13:00 to 22:00 hours.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation