The Albergue Seminario Menor is the last public hostel on the Camino de Santiago, as it is the one located in the city of Santiago de Compostela in A Coruña. This pilgrims’ hostel is not exclusively for pilgrims, being the accommodation of thousands of pilgrims from all the Jacobean routes, although it also accommodates other types of tourists. is located 1 kilometer from the cathedral and allows two nights of accommodation.
- Address: Avenida Quiroga Palacios, s/n. 15702 Santiago de Compostela.
- Phone number: (+34) 881 031 768
- Email: [email protected]
- Hostel ownership: Archbishopric of Santiago
- Possibility to exit or not when it closes: No.
- Opening: Open from mid-March to early November.
- Timetable: From 13:30 to 00:00. Please check out before 9:30am.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation