The Logroño Pilgrims’ Hostel is a modest but cosy public hostel located in the capital of La Rioja, Logroño. This hostel on the French Way is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and requires the use of your own sleeping bag, as well as allowing the use of the shower if we finish our way in Logroño, even if we do not stay here.
- Address: C/ Ruavieja, 32 26001 Logroño – La Rioja.
- Contact telephone number: (+34) 941 239 201 / (+34) 941 248 686
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership of the hostel: Logroño City Council.
- No possibility to exit when closed
- Availability: Open all year round
- Opening times: 1 April to 31 October: 13:00/22:00; rest of the year: 15:00/21:30.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation