The Isaac Santiago Pilgrims’ Hostel is a simple and cosy public hostel located in the town of Los Arcos in Navarre. This hostel on the French Way is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and offers an open-air area to hang out with other pilgrims, as well as a massage service in the evenings.
- Address: C/ San Lázaro, s/n. 31210 Los Arcos – Navarra.
- Contact telephone number: (+34) 948 441 091
- Ownership of the hostel: Town Hall of Los Arcos.
- No possibility to exit when closed
- Availability: open from April 1st to October 30th.
- Opening hours: from 12:00 to 22:00 h.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation