Gîte Communal Ospitalia is a simple, non-profit hostel located in the traditional starting point of the French Way in Spain, Saint Jean Pied de Port. This hostel of the French Way is exclusively for pilgrims of the Camino de Santiago and before accessing the hostel we must go to the office of the association, further down the same street, where they will tell us where to go, and give us information on the first stage, as this is a bit hard.
- Address: Rue de la Citadelle, 55, 64220 Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port (France).
- Phone: +33 6 17 10 31 89(+33) 559 491 097 / 05 59 49 10 97
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership of the hostel: Association of Friends of the Vieille Navarre
- No possibility to exit when closed
- Availability: Open all year round.
- Opening hours: from 6:30 to 22:00.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation