São José de Ribamar Pilgrims Hostel is a small and modest religious hostel located on the first floor of a building owned by the parish of São José de Ribamar, in the Portuguese town of Póvoa de Varzim. This hostel on the Portuguese Way along the coast is not exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago as it also accepts students and seminarians.
- Address: Av. Mouzinho de Albuquerque, 32, 4490-440 Póvoa de Varzim, Portugal
- Phone: +351 252 622 314 / +351 966 501 036
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Ownership of the hostel: parish of São José de Ribamar
- Possibility to exit when closed: no
- Availability: all year round.
- Timetable: from 14:00 h to 20:00 h
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation