We put at your disposal our private transfer service that you can hire whenever you need.
These are individual transfer services or shared only with your group of friends or family. It is generally used to go from your airport or arrival station to the start of your Camino de Santiago. But you can also use it to come back for the car once you’ve finished your journey, or any other time you need it. Remember that if you do the
Walking with your dog
If you do the Camino with your dog, you must specify it so that we can send you a transfer according to this modality.
The private transfer services most frequently contracted by our pilgrims are the following.
- Transfer from Airport to Sarria
- Transfer from Santiago de Compostela to Sarria
- Transfer from Santiago de Compostela to O Cebreiro
- Transfer from Pamplona to Roncesvalles
- Transfer from Airport to Tui
- Transfer from Santiago to Finisterre and Muxía
- Transfer from Santiago de Compostela to Vilalba.