The Finisterre Pilgrims’ Hostel is a modest public hostel located in the town of Finisterre, or Fisterra, in the province of A Coruña. It is located very close to the port. This hostel on the Camino to Finisterre and Muxía is exclusively for pilgrims on this route linked to the Camino de Santiago and by the way, if we need to issue the Fisterrana, we must go to the tourist office of the town, as the hostel does not issue it.
- Address: Rúa Real, 4, 15155 Fisterra, A Coruña
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Ownership of the hostel: Xunta de Galicia
- Possibility to exit when closed: No
- Availability: All year round
- Opening hours: 13:/15:00 – 22:00
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation