The Pilgrims’ Hostel of Negreira is a modern public hostel located at the exit of the town of Negreira in A Coruña, 600 m from the town centre. This hostel on the Camino to Finisterre and Muxía is exclusively for pilgrims on this route linked to the Camino de Santiago and has a camping area, which can be used to increase the number of places if the 22 that the hostel has are filled.
- Address: Calle Patrocinio, 10, 15830 Negreira, A Coruña
- Phone: +34 664 081 498
- Ownership of the hostel: Xunta de Galicia
- Possibility to exit when closed: No
- Availability: All year round
- Opening hours: 13:00 – 22:00
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation