The Olveiroa Pilgrims’ Hostel is a modern public hostel located at the entrance of the town of Olveiroa, in the municipality of Dumbría, A Coruña. This hostel on the Camino to Finisterre and Muxía is exclusively for pilgrims on this route linked to the Camino de Santiago.
- Address: Olveiroa s/n, 15151 Olveiroa, A Coruña
- Telephone: +34 981 744 001
- Ownership of the hostel: Xunta de Galicia
- Possibility to leave when it closes: Yes
- Availability: All year round
- Schedule: 13:30 – 23:00
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation