The Pilgrims’ Hostel in Muxía is a modern public hostel located at the entrance of the town of Muxía in A Coruña. This hostel on the Way to Finisterre and Muxía is exclusively for pilgrims on this route linked to the Camino de Santiago and has the possibility of issuing the Muxiana as well as the tourist office of the town. .
- Address: Rúa Enfesto, 15125 Muxía, A Coruña
- Phone +34610264325
- Ownership of the hostel: Xunta de Galicia
- Possibility to leave when it closes: Consult
- Availability: All year round
- Opening hours 13:00 – 22:00
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation