The Neda Pilgrims’ Hostel is a renovated public hostel located at the mouth of the Xubia River, at the mouth of the Ría de Ferrol, in the town of Neda, A Coruña. This hostel on the English Way is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and is located in a green and open environment with a meadow where pilgrims can rest.
- Address: C/ O Empedrón, s/n 15510 Neda
- Phone: (+34) 629 224 622 / (+34) 981 390 249
- Ownership of the hostel: Xunta de Galicia.
- Timetable: From 13:00 to 22:00.
- Possibility to exit or not when it closes: No.
- Availability: Open all year round.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation