The Miño Pilgrims’ Hostel is a modern and welcoming public hostel located on the outskirts of the town of Miño in A Coruña, on the site of the old schools. This hostel on the English Way is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and is equipped for pilgrims with reduced mobility.
- Address: C/ Rúa Marismas, s/n – Miño (La Coruña)
- Telephone numbers: (+34) 689 233 678 / (+34) 659 357 407
- Ownership of the hostel: Concello de Miño / Xunta de Galicia.
- Opening hours: from 13:00 to 22:00
- Possibility to exit or not when it closes: No.
- Opening: Open all year round.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation