The Pilgrims’ Hostel of Pontedeume is a recovered public hostel located in the Lonjas de Raxoi, in the town of Pontedeume, A Coruña. This hostel on the English Way is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and is located in an old fishing warehouse that once had first class facilities, but today is not well preserved.
- Address: Rúa Peirao, 15600 Pontedeume, A Coruña
- Phone: +34 682 46 90 04 / +34 626 35 20 69 /+34 981 43 30 39
- Hostel Ownership: Municipal
- Schedule: Consult
- Possibility to leave when it closes: Yes
- Availability: All year round
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation