The San Andrés Municipal Hostel is a recent public hostel located about a hundred meters from the route of the path in the town of Aljucén, in the province of Badajoz. It is fully equipped and was inaugurated in 2019. This hostel on the Vía de la Plata is not exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago, as it also accepts other types of tourists, although it is oriented to pilgrims.
- Address: C/ San Andres 21 06894 Aljucén (Badajoz).
- Phone number: (+34) 691 231 248
- Email: [email protected]
- Hostel ownership: Aljucén City Council / Private management.
- Possibility to exit when closed: Yes
- Availability: all year round.
- Opening hours: from 11:00 to 21:00.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation