The Granja de Moreruela Pilgrims’ Hostel is a modern public hostel located in the centre of the Zamora town of Granja de Moreruela, very close to the town hall. This hostel of the Camino Sanabrés is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and to access it you have to visit the bar that is located where the old hostel, at the entrance of the town, where we will be stamped and given the keys.
- Address: Av. Ángel de la Vega del Barrio, 25, 49740 Granja de Moreruela, Zamora
- Phone: +34980587005 / +34980587183 / +34980587182
- Property: Granja de Moreruela Town Hall
- You can leave when it closes: Yes
- Availability: All year round
- Opening hours: Bar opening hours, from 9:30 a.m. onwards
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation