The Municipal Hostel of El Real de la Jara is a modest public hostel located at the entrance of the Sevillian town of El Real de la Jara, being the first building we see when we arrive to the village. This hostel on the Vía de la Plata is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago, and to access it we must collect the keys from the Tourist Office of the municipality.
- Address: C/ Pablo Picasso, s/n 41250 El Real de la Jara (Sevilla).
- Phone number: (+34) 954 733 007
- Hostel property: El Real de la Jara Town Hall.
- Possibility to exit when closed: Yes
- Availability: all year round.
- Schedule: None.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation