The Comillas Pilgrims’ Hostel is a small public hostel located in the Cantabrian town of Comillas, specifically a former prison built in 1879, and donated by the people of Comillas to the Camino de Santiago. This hostel on the Camino del Norte is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago.
- Address: C/ La Peña, 6 39520 Comillas – Cantabria.
- Telephone: (+34) 942 720 033 – Comillas Town Hall / (+34) 942 722 591 – Tourist Office.
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Ownership of the hostel: Ayuntamiento de Comillas
- Possibility to exit when closed: Yes
- Availability: Open from April 1st to September 30th.
- Schedule: From 16:00 to 20:00
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation