La Payariega Pilgrims Hostel is a recent private hostel located in the Asturian town of Carda, in the municipality of Villaviciosa. It is an Asturian farmhouse with granary and garden that is located near an estuary for bird watching and the factory of Sidra el Gaitero. This hostel on the Camino del Norte is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago.
- Address: C/ La Payariega, 4 33316 Carda (Villaviciosa) – Asturias.
- Phone: (+34) 651 068 840
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Hostel ownership: Private
- Possibility to exit when closed: Yes
- Availability: all year round.
- Timetable: From 15:00 to 23:00.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation